Thursday, February 24, 2011

Underground Blogger

I have taken my blog underground. Seems like some people in the school district took offense to it. They felt threatened by it. So here it is. ndfatheroffive.blogspot.com no longer exists. welcome to afatherofmany.blogspot.com. You need an invite to even be able to read this. As a result, if you know someone who would benefit from reading my blog, let me know their email address. as long as they are not affiliated with our school district, I will let them in. That said, please don't share what you read here with your school district. They might take offense and feel threatened by it. I won't tell you what school district we are in. :)

1 comment:

  1. Remembering back to that day, they never told me that anything posted to the blog was inaccurate.

    ReplyDelete