Friday, February 11, 2011

Stuff

Spent the day with M, just him and me in the city. New psychiatrist said we should charge the school for putting their hands on M. According to their statements, they lifted him before he had his episode and attacked the teacher last week. That is a no-no. She felt it was odd that the statements didn't match the incident report. Ah well. Drew blood for the genetic testing today. M handled it like a trooper. No tears, talked all the way through. He listened very well all morning as well. Didn't have to be told repeatedly to not do stuff. I am proud of him, and told him so. Then when I got home he helped me break ice in the driveway. Kept telling me not to over do it because I had surgery on my arm yesterday. "Don't hurt that arm dad..."

It was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment