Wednesday, February 9, 2011

incident report from school

Just got a copy of the incident report. After reading it, I am not sure that I was even in the room last friday talking with the deputy. According to the incident report, I am the one who requested charges. According to the incident report, I am very relaxed when dealing with issues regarding my children, and was laughing and joking and that incidents of this nature are not to be taken lightly.

I am anything but relaxed. My outward demeanor is relaxed. What good does it do to rant, and shout and get angry about mental illness? As much as I want it to, it isn't going to go away.

I was told that the school is mandated to press charges. I was told that out of school suspension was mandated. What a crock, now they are making things up to suit there story. When my wife gets home, will compare the "incident report" with the statements that they gave the deputy.

Very frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment