Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleep time

M apologized to someone in his sleep. :) He and I sleep in the same room. So that we can keep track of what he is doing. So I wake up when he moves around, most of the time. Such a sweet heart. Wish that this part of him could take over the awake part of his life. Ah well, he wouldn't be the little boy we love without those day time qualities no matter how frustrating they can be.

I can hear T giggling at something on his tv. T if I haven't said, has Autism. He is high functioning, but lacks social skills, and filters. He is my mini-me. We spent the day together, and he slept for about half of it, while we were in the car. (fell asleep reading a book about the Wit and Wisdom of Abraham Lincoln, which I know he has read at least twice.)

The little angels. Thinking of Mom and C in Bismarck for the Cleft Palette Clinic. Hope they enjoy the break from home. Tomorrow K has basketball, M has another psych appointment, I have an appointment as well for a lump in my arm, and E our oldest is coming with to drive in the event they have to remove the lump. I have such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment