Thursday, January 20, 2011

M return to school.

So now I got them to admit that they new he was coming back to school today. Yet no one has talked to me about timing. His whole world at school is changing, shouldn't we plan for that? he is going from being in a regular classroom to spending most of his time in the resource room. Yet, no one has contacted us to confirm, or plan for his return.

I asked for an updated IEP for M, and received what was called a tentative schedule in return. Today when I confirmed his return, I am told to consult he schedule, because while they knew he was coming back, they had no idea that he was coming half days today and tomorrow. While I am positive that we discussed it, we did not communicate in writing, so nothing exists to record the conversation except my memory.

I view written communication from them with disdain, because it often feels condescending in nature. It is really difficult to keep the sarcasm out of my emails and other communication. When he has problems again, will it be his fault entirely, or a combination of factors that occur?

No comments:

Post a Comment