Sunday, January 16, 2011

The day begins.

Last Spring we purchased a new range. Five burner stove, electronic control panel for oven, clock and broiler. It is not working again for the second time in two weeks. Difficult to cook for a family of seven when you are used to using the oven. 10 days wait for repair this time. Rather frustrated.

And I was going to make some more banana bread today.

Didn't make church this morning, evidently one of the boys thought that since mom wasn't home he could go back to bed.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts regarding M. It means a lot to us to hear about everyone praying for our family.

Some days I wish I was independently wealthy so that I could lift up my house and put a new one in its place. We have the old round fuse type panels in the basement for our electricity. How I wish we had breakers instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment