Tuesday, January 25, 2011

being difficult.

So I was away at a basketball game for one of the girls. M was home with his sister, and brother's and mom. He managed to get into trouble by stealing a laptop from me, playing with my fax machine, borrowing a book from school, and stealing pens from his mother.

He is not allowed computer time without supervision. The machine that he was playing with could have belonged to a customer, it didn't, but it could have, which is why he isn't allowed to play with computers without supervision. The fax machine can be expensive if long distance numbers are called while sending faxes. He isn't allowed to borrow books from school because he writes in everything, and it gets expensive having to replace them on a regular basis. He isn't allowed to write with pens or markers because he writes all over everything, walls, himself, books, the bath tub, it doesn't matter. I don't have enough space in my house to have a secure area to hide things from M that has both heat, and electricity. Maybe next year.

And then he acts surprised when I catch him in a lie. I asked where he got the book from and he told me the name of a teacher who is out of the school right now taking care of her father. She has been out, and will be out through the rest of the time M is in school this week. Hard for her to give him a book if she isn't there. Plus, if she had given it to him to read last week, he would have brought it home, and I believe that she would have told me about it.

Hopefully this is all the trouble he gets into today.

No comments:

Post a Comment