Thursday, March 10, 2011

A blowout

M just had a major blowout.

M is very difficult to deal with him when he is like that. i had him in a basket hold and ended up laying across part of his body to keep him from hurting either me or himself.

When he does this we remove him from where his siblings are, as they get very upset about Marc's behavior. In the process of removing him, Marc latched onto a wall and ended up with pretty good scratches on one arm. Very strong when the adrenaline gets flowing.

I feel for him, I got him calmed down and everything was O.K.. All because I asked him where he had hidden a pastry in the living room. I now have a bruise where the incision was from when i had stitches a couple of weeks ago.

It is nothing compared to the terror he must feel when this happens to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment