Thursday, April 14, 2011

Going public again.

I took down public access to my blog in the hopes that the district would do their jobs. Initially they did everything we asked of them. They have stopped doing their jobs in reference to M, so I am making the blog publicly accessible again.

They say my blog intimidates them and that they feel threatened. I have never made threats on this blog. In fact I don't mention the district by name or the names of any of the teachers.

No employees of the district have access to my facebook. No members of the school board have access to my facebook. It is just a blog that is being written about a father's desire to ensure that his son gets the services and education that he is entitled to given the mental illness that he is afflicted with. I even removed my son's picture from the blog so that they can't use that against him and us.

1 comment:

  1. You know, thinking back to the day that they asked me to take down the blog, they never told us that anything documented in the blog was inaccurate or untruthful.

    ReplyDelete