Monday, November 14, 2011

Appeals and Support decisions.

Was sad to take our son back to the residential facility.  Had a great weekend.

Filed the appeal for the abuse and neglect complaint.  I commented that in my opinion academic records were tampered with.  The IEP created last January was based in part on  the psychiatric report from his doctor.  I said that I would sign whatever releases were necessary to facilitate the request of records relating to when records or information was sent to the school as well as the nature of the records sent to the school.

For a remedy, I said we wanted up to and including the termination of the principal and superintendent as well as the loss of license, and an apology. I don't want them to be able to harm any other children.

On another note I heard from the PATH organization and learned that our son qualifies for family support.   So working on releases and matching a family to him so that we can get some respite care that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment