Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am torn...

I work for myself. Lately I find that my boys are taking up more time than I can devote to my business. I expect it to get worse before it gets better. With that in mind, I have decided to close my business and work from home.

The family is infintely more important. Besides the business is costing more than it makes. We will be money ahead in the end.

It has been a quiet weekend, even with everyone being cooped up in the house because of the snow. This week is Thanksgiving. Then we start the Christmas time.

Sometime in the next three weeks, my youngest boys school will be having a meeting to determine if he gets an IEP (Individual Education Plan). While that happens, I will be applying for SSI for him. According to the doctor, we can be expecting to get turned down at least once and maybe twice before we get approved for SSI. How insane is that? Oh well, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment